Our clothes are loaded with a lot of love. It’s made to make you feel happy and awesome while you do the things you love. But don’t forget to treat your tights with love too! Follow these easy tips to keep your tights in shape and the prints in place! :)
- Wash your tights in no more than 30 degrees celsius
- Don’t use softener, it weakens the compression in the material.
- A good tip is to use a washing bag to protect your tights from other garments with hard parts or with Velcro.
- Let your tights hang dry, but not in direct sunlight.
- Put on your aim’ns like you put on a pair of pantyhose. Step one is to pull the tights over your toes and foot, then through the heel. Then gradually pull your tights up in a series of gentle movements over calf, knee and thighs. :)